Update Grafa on iOS and Android
How to update Grafa on iOS
- Open the App Store app.
- Select (tap) your profile (The circle) on the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down see the apps that haven’t auto updated and select ‘Update’ (on the right hand side of the Grafa app, if the button says ‘Open’ then the app is more than likely updated).
- Once updated, re-open the Grafa app. To verify your version is up-to-date, select the menu in the top right and check the numbers at the very bottom of the menu display v2.0.8.
How to update Grafa on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Select (Tap) on the Menu (the circle in the top right corner, to the right of the search bar)
- Select the first option under your account settings called ‘My Apps & games’.
- Apps that aren’t scheduled for automatic updating will be labeled ‘Update available’ If the grafa app is not listed, then it is most likely auto updated.
- Once updated, open the Grafa app. To verify your version is up-to-date, select the menu in the top right and check the numbers at the very bottom of the menu display v2.0.8.
Read the full story
in the Grafa app
To read the full article and more in the Grafa app, available on all app stores.
Track the trends
Get the hot tips first
Stay close to your investments
Learn to trade like a pro
Let your money entertain you
See more stories like this
48% of businesses say they will not raise prices, primarily due to the desire to...read more
Of the smaller cryptos, these ones were the movers. Mirrored iShares Gold Trust rose 353.48%...read more
Of the middle-sized cryptos, these ones were the movers. Metacraft rose 66.39% to US$1.31, closing...read more