Family Zone (ASX:FZO) announces acquisition of Qustodio forUS$52m
Family Zone Ltd (ASX: FZO) is set to acquire global leader in parental controls, Qustodio, for US$52m with 52% payable upfront in a combination of cash, vendor finance and Family Zone shares and the remaining 48% is payable in Family Zone shares subject to the satisfaction of performance milestones. The merger of the Qustodio business into the Family Zone group will significantly expand the Company’s capability and global footprint.
Following the announcement, shares of Family Zone Ltd remained in a trading halt.
Read the full story
in the Grafa app
To read the full article and more in the Grafa app, available on all app stores.
Track the trends
Get the hot tips first
Stay close to your investments
Learn to trade like a pro
Let your money entertain you
See more stories like this
48% of businesses say they will not raise prices, primarily due to the desire to...read more
Of the smaller cryptos, these ones were the movers. Mirrored iShares Gold Trust rose 353.48%...read more
Of the middle-sized cryptos, these ones were the movers. Metacraft rose 66.39% to US$1.31, closing...read more