Content Submission Terms and Conditions
All content submitted to Grafa must meet our Terms and Conditions and is subject to editing. In submitting any content for publishing on the Grafa platform you are confirming that it satisfies these Terms and Conditions
In order to publish on Grafa you agree that:
- The content you publish on Grafa's platform remains your work and you own the rights to it.
- The author is your company name as the publisher.
- Once uploaded your content will be publicly available, Grafa may distribute your content and the Grafa platform supports the sharing of published content.
- Grafa may sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- You can request the deletion of content from our platform at any time.
- You're responsible for the content of your articles. This includes any harm your content causes to others or any harm it does to you.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have the necessary permissions, including from content owners, for any and all content that you upload to the Grafa platform.
- You will not include links to your company, product, services or clients within the body of the post. If you do, they will be removed.
- Grafa does not provide financial advice and does not publish material that provides financial advice.
- Grafa does not publish material overtly criticising companies, governments or people.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that the company details are correct in your member profile at all times. Log into your dashboard at any time to edit these fields by clicking “Edit Profile.”
- Grafa reserves the right to edit all content submitted for publication, including:
- Line edits for grammar, spelling and syntax, as well as formatting.
- Revisions for length, appropriateness, clarity and style. We will advise you and ask for your final review if we make substantive edits.
- You are not to post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- Grafa reserves the right to not publish content if it does not meet any or all guidelines.
- Grafa may restrict, suspend, or terminate your Grafa account and/or disable your articles for any violation of the User Agreement.
- Grafa will disable accounts found using infringing content.